Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

End of Week One! Tel Aviv here I come..............


SO THIS WEEK is over and I am going to Tel Aviv for Shabbat and the weekend but before I leave, I would like to share with you my experiences this week.

We had a tour of The Jerusalem Post, where we met the editor David Horowitz, features editor Ruthie Bloom and managing editor Steve Linde.

They all talked about the process of producing The Jerusalem Post, including the daily version, the international weekly version, the French version, the Christian version and the children/teens publication version.

We also saw a Jerusalem Post headline from the Munich Olympics where the headline said that all but two Israeli hostages were saved, even though the next day that proved to be false. Then we saw the press where they used to print the paper until the owner moved it to another location about a year ago.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?