Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

Start of a new week!


After spending a nice and relaxing weekend in the Yaffo part of Tel Aviv-Yaffo, I became recharged for some more events to progress my goals to make as much Hasbara for Israel while I am here in Jerusalem. While there are many Israelis here partaking in the "mondeal" (the world cup) soccer matches every night, there are just as many journalists who come from their own countries and have very limited knowledge of what the situation here really is and while I don't claim to be an expert or anything on issues such as solving the Israeli-Paletinian conflict or how to stop Iran from aquiring nuclear weapons, I am hopeful that I can atleast work to familiarize myself with some foreign journalists working in Israel and work with them so that I can read their stories in the future without asking myself why their lack of knowledge is so obvious to me and not to anybody else. My task continues...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?